Preparation and Slicing Software for Desktop Printers
For manufacturers of small and mid-range 3D printing machines, we offer the Materialise Builder, a cost-effective software platform that allows the manufacturer to equip machines with powerful 3D printing software. The platform consists of a modular version of a data preparation package combined with a Build Processor framework, enabling tailor-made applications for a broad range of printing technologies, including FDM*, DLP and SLA.
Please contact us if you are a manufacturer who would like to know more about our offers for these or other technologies. To discover which manufacturers already provide the Materialise Builder, have a look at the list below:
*Note that the Builder developed for FDM printers is compatible with Windows and Mac.
Builder Benefits for Manufacturers
- Fast and reliable printing for your customers
- Automatic support generation
- User-interface adapted to your company style (your company logo & color scheme)
- Customized software linked to your model database or e-commerce platform
- New profile settings can be automatically sent to all users
Builder Benefits for Users
- Easy build platform preparation
- Fast and reliable slicing, hatching, filling (Build Processor framework)
- User-friendly settings
- Direct communication between data prep software and the printer
- A streamlined 3D printing process
- Optional link to the Materialise Cloud, a toolkit to prepare models for 3D Printing
The Materialise Builder vs. Open-Source Software
The Materialise Builder is tested by our experienced engineers and thus very stable. It has straight-forward navigation due to its well-structured front-end. Through a profile-based approach, new as well as experienced users can set the machine parameters in a user-friendly way. Furthermore, the slicer is more robust than that of open-source software, allowing slicing and hatching to be performed faster and more efficiently. In addition to this heightened efficiency, the Materialise Builder comprises high-quality and easily removable support structures.
So, why be dependent on open-source software just because software development is not your core business? Why not choose a partner that can grow with your business? Partner with Materialise for your software needs at every stage of your business, whether you are a small startup or a large-volume manufacturer.
Materialise Builder is a part of the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite