MiniMagics, Free STL Viewer and Communication Tool
We believe there are different needs when looking at a service bureau environment. This is why we developed our Magics and MiniMagicsPRO solutions for people working in data preparation or in quoting & quality control teams.
However, service bureaus also need a tool for their customers, a free tool to view STL files and communicate in an efficient way with their account manager, seeing the same visualization of the part on their screen.
With MiniMagics, a free STL viewer, you can:
- import and save .stl, .magics or .mgx files;
- compress .stl files up to a factor of 20 (.mgx);
- view parts and rotate, pan or zoom;
- evaluate file quality: detect bad edges, flipped triangles and multiple shells;
- cross-section view to inspect the inside of your parts;
- make single point to point measurements;
- add text annotations;
- see all information included in .magics files (measurements, annotations, etc.);
- benefit from enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects
New in MiniMagics 3.0
- It is Windows 7 compatible.
- The interface is improved & user friendly.
- You can quickly analyze the quality of all loaded files.
- You can make up to five cross-section at the same time.
- The licensing system is significantly improved.
MiniMagics inside your organisation: