We believe there are different needs when looking at a service bureau environment. This is why we developed our Magics and MiniMagicsPRO solutions for people working in data preparation, or in quoting & quality control teams.
However, service bureau’s also need a tool for their customers, a free tool to view stl-files and communicate in an efficient way with their account manager, seeing the same visualization of the part on their screen.
With MiniMagics , a free STL viewer, you can:
- Import and save .STL, .magics or .mgx files;
- Compress .STL files up to a factor of 20 (.mgx);
- View parts and rotate, pan or zoom;
- Evaluate file quality: detect bad edges, flipped triangles and multiple shells;
- Cross-section view to inspect the inside of your parts
- Make single point to point measurements;
- Add text annotations;
- See all information included in .magics files (measurements, annotations, etc.);
- Benefit from enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects.
New in MiniMagics 3.0:
- Windows 7 comaptible
- Imporved & User friendly interface
- Quickly analyze the quality of all loaded files (check for errors)
- Make up to five cross-section at the same time
- Significant improvement of the licensing system
MiniMagics inside your organisation: