MiniMagics, Free STL Viewer and Communication Tool
We believe there are different needs when looking at a service bureau environment. This is why we developed our Magics and MiniMagicsPRO solutions for people working in data preparation or in quoting & quality control teams.
However, service bureaus also need a tool for their customers, a free tool to view STL files and communicate in an efficient way with their account manager, seeing the same visualization of the part on their screen. The integrated 3DPrintCloud button allows users to repair their model in a fast and reliable way.
With MiniMagics, a free STL viewer, you can:
- import and save .stl, .magics or .mgx files;
- compress .stl files up to a factor of 20 (.mgx);
- view parts and rotate, pan or zoom;
- evaluate file quality: detect bad edges, flipped triangles and multiple shells;
- cross-section view to inspect the inside of your parts;
- make single point to point measurements;
- add text annotations;
- see all information included in .magics files (measurements, annotations, etc.);
- benefit from enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects
New in MiniMagics 3.0
- It is Windows 7 compatible.
- The interface is improved & user friendly.
- You can quickly analyze the quality of all loaded files.
- You can make up to five cross-section at the same time.
- The licensing system is significantly improved
- Integrated 3DPrintCloud button
MiniMagics inside your organisation: