With MiniMagics, a free STL viewer, you can:
- Import and save .STL, .magics or .mgx files;
- Compress .STL files up to a factor of 20;
- View parts and rotate, pan or zoom;
- Detect bad edges and flipped triangles;
- Make a section;
- Request part information, such as XYZ measurements, volume, surface area or number of bad edges;
- Measure parts;
- Add text annotations;
- Create a print-out of parts;
- See all information included in .magics files (like pictures, annotations, etc.);
- Utilize extended measurement options – with MiniMagics free STL viewer, you get precise measurements every time, using points, circles and planes;
- Benefit from enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects.
Plus! The MiniMagics free STL viewer can be installed on multiple computers with ease, thanks to the “Easy Silent Server” installation option.